Integrity™ Encore!™ aluminum hand railing features our concealed fastener system (CFS) rails that hide all fasteners for a beautifully sleek look for your deck, balcony, patio or porch. The top and bottom horizontal rails are totally enclosed to provide incredible strength, meeting or exceeding most standardized building safety codes*. Innovative, stylish and durable, Encore!™ is available in heights of 36'' and 42'', with four attractive grab rail options!
Encore!™ Hand Railing SPECIFICATIONS
- Panels: 2-rail design, come fully assembled
- Standard Panel Height: 36'' or 42''
- Standard Panel Width: 4', 5', 6' ,7' and 8'
- Standard Gate Width: 36'', 42'' or 48'' wide opening
- Custom Widths or Heights: Available and cost-effective!
Posts, and accessories are sold separately
- Spacing Between Pickets: 3 5/8''
- Alloy: 6005-T5, minimum strength 35,000 PSI
- Finish: TGIC technology advanced powder coating system
- Top Horizontal Rail: 4 optional profiles
- Lower Horizontal Rail: 1 3/8'' x 1 1/4'' CFS
Lower Rail Placement: Flush Bottom
- Vertical Pickets: 3/4'' square x .062'' walls
1'' square verticals available (ask for a quote)
- Fasteners: Stainless steel
Bravo!™ Baluster option available
- Posts: 2 1/2'' square x .100''
Post Lengths Available: 37'', 43'', 47'', 53''
- All posts and gate uprights include standard caps
- Boss Screw Posts: 2 1/2'' square x .100''
Boss Screw Post Lengths Available: 37'', 43'', 47'', 53''
- Boss Screw posts and gate uprights include standard caps
- Gate Frame:
Welded construction with 2 1/2'' square x .100'' uprights
- Gate Latch and Hinges: Sold separately
- Colors: Black, Bronze, White, Beige, Sandstone,
Most colors available in gloss or matte finish
- Rackability: Very versatile. Each order is customized based on rise over run measurements provided by customer.
*Before ordering Encore!™ hand railing, we urge you to check with your local governing authority regarding hand railing legal codes. These codes often vary from one community to another. If a permit is required, we recommend you obtain the permit before ordering your Encore!™ hand railing. We will provide the specifications you need to determine compliance. Although iFenceUSA would love to be current on local codes for your convenience, there are simply too many. Therefore, we will not be accountable for orders that are subsequently deemed noncompliant.
back to top >>
use Glossary >>