By accessing, browsing or using the Site, Users acknowledge that they have read, understand, agree and consent to the terms and conditions of the Policy. Users consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of User information including personal information and anonymous browsing information (together "Information") pursuant to the terms of this Policy. If you do not consent to these terms and conditions, please does not access, browse, or use this Site or provide Information to Integrity Aluminum Products™.
The Information Integrity Aluminum Products™ Collects
Anonymous Browsing Information
Users can browse the Site without revealing personal information. In this context, our servers may collect your Internet Protocol address, your computer's operating system, the name of the domain you used to access the Internet, the Web site you came from and the Web site you visit next.
Integrity Aluminum Products™ may collect the name, company name, phone and fax number, mailing address, e-mail address, credit card number, and any other personal information provided by a User who contacts Integrity Aluminum Products™ or any of Integrity Aluminum Products' representatives through the Site, via e-mail or otherwise, submits an application for membership, a seminar or other event, purchases a product through the Site, or engages in any other activity through the Site in which personal information is provided to Integrity Aluminum Products™.
By submitting Information to this Site, Users acknowledge that they have read this Policy, understand it, agree to its terms and authorize Integrity Aluminum Products™ to collect, use and disclose Information pursuant to the terms of this Policy.
Integrity Aluminum Products™ uses the Information collected from its Users to respond to Users' questions and/or comments, provide products, services or information to Users, process a User's purchase, or provide related account status. Anonymous browsing and personal information may be used to gather broad demographic information used in marketing, promotion or similar activities. This information may be aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent, page views and other statistics about Users of the Site. Integrity Aluminum Products™ also may use this data to monitor Site performance and to make the Site easier and more convenient to use.
Integrity Aluminum Products™ Sharing of your Information
Integrity Aluminum Products™ only will share Information that it collects or receives regarding its Users with third parties under the following circumstances.
- Consent: If Integrity Aluminum Products™ has a User's consent to share personal information such as a testimonial, it may do so. This includes Integrity Aluminum Products™ Dealers who agree to have their Information posted in the Dealers Only area of the Site.
- Agents: Integrity Aluminum Products™ may utilize other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf such as marketing new or additional Integrity Aluminum Products™ products and services, sending postal and e-mail to Users, processing credit card payments, fulfilling orders, delivering products and services, and providing customer service. These third parties have access to Information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Aggregate Anonymous Information: Integrity Aluminum Products™ may provide to others the aggregate statistics about our Users' site activity for purposes of marketing, promotion or similar activities. None of these statistics will identify Users personally.
- Protection of Integrity Aluminum Products™ or Others: Integrity Aluminum Products™ may disclose Information about our Users to others if we have a good faith belief that we are required or permitted to do so by law or legal process, to respond to claims, to protect the rights, property or safety of Integrity Aluminum Products™ or others, or take action regarding illegal activities or suspected fraud.
- Business Transfers: In the event that Integrity Aluminum Products™ decides to sell all or part or its assets, Integrity Aluminum Products™ reserves the right to include Information among the assets transferred to the acquiring company.
- Affiliates: Integrity Aluminum Products™ may share Personal and Anonymous Information with its Dealers and affiliates without limitation.
- Third Parties Providing Valuable Products and Services: From time to time, Integrity Aluminum Products™ may share your Information with other organizations that provide products or services that we believe Users will find valuable and interesting.
Information that is submitted to this Site will be collected, processed, stored, disclosed and disposed of in accordance with applicable U.S. law. If you are a non-U.S. User, you acknowledge and agree that we may collect and use your Information and disclose it to other entities outside your resident jurisdiction, as discussed in "Integrity Aluminum Products™ Sharing of Your Information" above. In addition, such Information may be stored on servers located outside your resident jurisdiction. U.S. law may not provide the degree of protection for personal information that is available in other countries. By providing us with your Information, you acknowledge that your have read this Policy, understand it, agree to its terms and consent to the transfer of such information outside your resident jurisdiction. If you do not consent to the terms of this Policy and have already provided us with Information, please e-mail us and let us know how you would like us to handle such Information.
Linked Internet Web Sites
The Site provides hyperlinks, which are highlighted words or pictures within a hypertext document that, when clicked, take you to another place within the document, to another document altogether, or to other Web sites not controlled by Integrity Aluminum Products™. These hyperlinked Web sites may contain privacy provisions that are different from those provided herein. Integrity Aluminum Products is not responsible for the collection, use, or disclosure of information collected through these Web sites, and Integrity Aluminum Products™ expressly disclaims any and all liabilities related to such collection, use, or disclosure.
Children's Privacy Protection
The Site is not directed towards children under 13 years of age, and Integrity Aluminum Products™ does not knowingly collect any information from children under 13 years of age through the Site. If you are under 13 years of age, you are not permitted to submit information to Integrity Aluminum Products™ through the Site.
This Site has security measures to protect against the loss, theft, misuse, and alteration of the Information that is submitted to Integrity Aluminum Products™ and is under its control. Integrity Aluminum Products™ makes no representations or warranties with regard to the sufficiency of these security measures. Integrity Aluminum Products™ shall not be responsible for any actual or consequential damages that result from a lapse in compliance with this Policy as a result of a security breach or technical malfunction. Certain information may be transmitted to you by email. Although it is illegal to intercept or disclose these messages under U.S. Federal law, these transmissions are not secure. In addition, Users' communications through the Site are, in most cases, viewed only by you and anyone to whom you address your message. As the operator of the Site, Integrity Aluminum Products™ may need to review or monitor your electronic mail and other communications from time to time as may be required by law. Therefore, you should not expect to have a right to privacy in any of your communications.
Bulletin Board and e-Mail Discussion Lists
Certain services provided on the Site, such as Bulletin Board and E-Mail Discussion Lists, are provided by third parties for Integrity Aluminum Products™ and its Users. Use of these services is subject to the specific terms and conditions and privacy policies that are provided to a User when signing up these services. Users acknowledge that the collection, use and disclosure of their Information is subject to these policies when using the Bulletin Board and E-Mail Discussion Lists.
Integrity Aluminum Products™ reserves the right to amend this Policy periodically. Any amendments made to this Policy will be considered effective immediately after the amendments are posted on the Site.
How to Contact Integrity Aluminum Products™
If you have any questions about this Policy, please e-mail us or call 1-800-762-8876.
Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits customers of Integrity Aluminum Products™ who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please e-mail us or write us:
Integrity Aluminum Products
Box 22192, Lansing, MI 48909
This Policy took effect on December 1, 2008.
© 2008 Integrity Aluminum Products, LLC. All rights reserved.